Providing sound craftsmanship in a bespoke and innovative way is at the heart of William Birch. We pride ourselves on delivering great customer service in a traditional style, but above all in showing a passion for everything we do.
Whether we are constructing a new sustainable modern environment or restoring some of the countries most treasured and historic buildings, our quality management systems ensure the highest standard of workmanship and commitment to realising our customer’s aspirations.
Founded in 1874, our long and impressive record of building construction, refurbishment and restoration work equips us with the skills and knowledge to convert your needs, aspirations and objectives into practical solutions.
- our people, values and culture
- total commitment to create enhanced customer value
- a passion to innovate and deliver a wide range of construction services
- ethical business practices and support of our supply chain partners
- partnerships to deliver local opportunities for local people
- commitment to apprenticeships, training and employee welfare
As a privately owned family run business we recognise the importance of financial robustness to our customers.
William Birch has a strong asset base which continues to provide significant security and we have over a century’s experience of delivering consistent financial performance.
Our audited financial statements demonstrate a significant investment portfolio, a stable income and above all that we are well placed financially to compete in the current challenging climate.